Monday, March 28, 2016

So many upcoming trips !!!!!!

The joys of planning and what I have been up to…..


I have been so busy planning lately and am excited about our next three vacation and the reviews I will be doing of them after. I wish I could speed up time and whisk my family away but unfortunately vacation will not pay the bills (a girl can dream )


This is my upcoming list all have been booked with deposits but can change if I find better deals or itineraries that excite me ! All of these trips are 6 months from each other that way they are not too close but also not so far, we have had a year since our last trip by the time we get on our Alaska cruise and that was just too long.


Alaska Celebrity Solstice


August 26,2016-August 3,2016: Cruise to Alaska aboard the Celebrity Solstice in a Celebrity Suite this trip will only be the 4 of us for 7 days. The suite comes with Lumiere dining (I can not wait to try this restaurant out) This cruise leaves from Seattle so there is no need for flight or hotel all of which I spent on the upgraded rooms. We have been wanting to try Celebrity for a while and I hope it lives up to our idea.


Ports:  2 Sea days
Seattle, Ketchikan, Tracy Arm Fjord, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria


MSC Divinia Caribbean Cruise

August 26, 2017-August 2, 2017- we are doing a 7 day girls cruise so excited there will only be four of us my daughter, myself, and my grandmother and while I have never tried MSC I am looking forward to this cruise and reviewing a new cruise line I just wish it was sooner! Decided on the Yacht Club Family Suite.




MSC Meraviglia Spain 
December 22nd,2017-Decmeber 29th,2017- We will be taking the 7 day cruise out of Barcelona on this trip will be four of us my husband son and grandmother. My daughter decided the 14 hour plane ride was to much for her and is staying home. 

I can not wait to bring all new reviews and update some of my past trips with new information, as they get closer I will be adding post about what I want to see and do aboard these ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment